» Seoul » Seoul » Seoul
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 11 hours
Departs: Seoul, Seoul
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
This tour brings you to the peak of Seoraksan called 'Daecheongbong(1,708m, 3rd highest Mt in South Korea)', one of the most visited peaks in Korea and the dramatic landscapes of the Seorak range.
• Tourist will be picked up and sent at a hotel in Seoul or nearby Seoul
• Only for One Group Private Tour
• Whole day trekking in Seoraksan National Park with an experienced Korean mountain expert.
• Can be chosen long or short trekking course
• Visit Shinheungsa Buddhist temple of the Jogye Order, with a monumental, meditating bronze Buddha statue
• Step into Sokcho City to sample local cuisine such as delicious seafood at a traditional fish market
• Can listen to all the useful information such as politics, religions, society, culture and nature of Korea while traveling from full of knowledgeable driving guide
Fluent English-speaking Mountain expert
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch(Lunch Box on a Mountain)
Personal Food and Water
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Seoul Travel Guide