» Seoul » Seoul » Seoul
396 reviews (4.99)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Seoul, Seoul
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Do you take a deep interest in authentic Korean culinary adventure at exotic place?
I can help you to take the passion of Korean traditional cuisine into your kitchen.
1. Local market tour and taste of street food
- Let's get fresh ingredients for the class and try street food in the Mangwon market that is one of the most popular in Seoul.
2. Learn Korean language briefly with welcome drink
3. Cook 3 main dishes and 1 stew
- main 1 : Bibimbap (Mixed rice with Meat & Vegetables)
- main 2 : Dakgalbi (Stir-fried Chicken)
- main 3 : Haemul-pajeon (Seafood & Green onion Pancake)
- stew : Doenjang-jjigae (Fermented Soybean paste stew)
4. Enjoy Hanjeongsik
- Hanjeongsik means 'A Korean traditional course meal with more than 10 side dishes in total'.
We're offering the side dishes, dessert and drinks without any extra charge.
5. Try on 'Tal'
- You can try on Tal which is Korean traditional mask at stunning photo spot.
Korean traditional mask experience/ Useful Korean words and table etiquette
Local market tour with street food
[Afternoon Class] Meals ( all ingredients for the class ) & more than 10 side dishes / Dessert and bevereges / Makgeolli (Korean traditonal rice wine)
[Morning Class] Meals ( all ingredients for the class ) & more than 10 side dishes / Dessert and bevereges / Makgeolli (Korean traditonal rice wine)
All prepared. Just come and enjoy my class :-)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Seoul Travel Guide