» Seoul » Seoul » Seoul
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Seoul, Seoul
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
If you are looking for a great laidback weekend getaway or just a break from Seoul, you should definitely consider visiting Jeonju. The area is famous for its food, booze, and cultural settings. Jeonju is known as The Best taste city in Korea and is worth a visit for Korean traditional Food!
You will try these food!
1) Bibimbab with Hanjeoksic - Hanjeonsik is big nobleman's table set menu!
2) Yet cheon Makgeoli(Rice wine table) - Broadcast place by CNN
3) Street food in Hanok village alley
Jeonju is a modern small town, it is still a traditional one built on a rich history, so it’s worth checking out the more historical sites around town.
- Explore the birthplace of the original bibimbab and special food in Jeonju!
- Look into history of Catholic and Confusion Beliefs at Jeondong Catholic Church
- Watch a historical exhibition about King Taejo, the founder of the Joseon Dynasty
- Look around 800 traditional hanok style buildings and find many traditional shops
English speaking Guide
Lunch + Rice wine table, Bibimbab and Hanjeongsik
Hotel pickup and drop off
- 5 USD tip/per person a day
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Seoul Travel Guide